If you are in any kind of business, then based on our experience of helping companies so far, following are 5 ways to benefit from MyOrbit
1. Get better response from clients and prospects: With nearly a decade of business development experience, I can confirm that trust is established rapidly when a person is visible, rather than email or phone, but then meetings with decision making executives are very difficult. Now, when you send your pitch as a video, there is a significantly higher chance of it being watched, and you are much more likely to hear back with an okay on next steps.
2. Improve Sales & Marketing while reducing costs: We all have our favorite ppts and pdfs tucked into various folders on our laptops. These documents are prepared by subject matter experts. For example, a Banking Solution ppt by your product manager, or a SOX compliance deck by a specialist. We usually send out the deck to a client/prospect and seek a time for a follow-up call. With help from MyOrbit, you can prepare packaged videos to do both these in the first shot. With MyOrbit, you also create your own Industry Group. For example, you can create a Banking Industry Solutions group, which you can fully own and control.
3. Break the linear relation between resource and message: So often, we are trying to get the subject expert to talk about a given product or solution. The problem is, everybody wants to have him in their sales cycle. The solution is to create a set of videos, where this person can describe all his expertise, and then you can use them in discussions, one by one. The organization benefits a lot from this approach. We are helping companies to take such initiative. In addition, there is a specific benefit related to: Foreign Language Presentations: If you are marketing worldwide, and if you want to present your solution in a foreign language, say French of Spanish, then in addition to getting a subject expert, you have to ensure the language too. This is not easy to achieve regularly, and it often results in delays in the sales cycle. It’s best to package such presentations as a set of videos that can be updated once a quarter. Your message will register better, and clients see it favorably.
4. Project Management & Operations Review: If you have a geographically dispersed team, with clients located in other countries, then for those key status reports and review presentations, which happen once a month/quarter, you should consider using packaged video, where the manager can present, in required also use a white board, and the team members can elaborate on specific points. It needs some preparation and extra time than just getting onto a telecon bridge. But those who are doing this are seeing the success from it in terms of renewed contracts and new opportunities.
5. Resource Training: If you have to bring on board new resources on a regular basis, then chances are that today, you are repeating the same sessions. With a bit of planning and effort, you can create simple videos and use the on your intranet.
Well, we are the leading company out there who’s doing the above things, and we have invested in our infrastructure and services keeping you in mind. Now, few companies do the above things today because (a) it’s new and the infrastructure is getting mature and economical, and (b) it takes a team with experience in different industries and business functions to run a channel like this. Our team is our biggest strength. Our focus on business and professional development ensures that we get focused professionals and executives as audience.
This presentation describes how different companies are benefiting from this innovative Internet business channel. There will always be some questions at the end of any presentation, so feel free to share your doubts with us. Contact us and we will show you at least two ways to benefit within 48 hours.