Established in 1987, FGM Printers London are based at London Park Royal (NW10), and thus easily accessible to all businesses in London and and surrounding zones. FGM Printers have their design and print facilities under one roof, enabling them to work faster with higher flexibility.
2. PRODUCTS & SERVICES
FGM Printers handles all printing requirements, serving clients in the UK, with top quality printing and publishing services.
* Origination — Producing typesetting, design, film and plates.
* Printing — Full colour brochures to single colour business cards, from forms to continuous stationery.
* Finishing — Cutting, collating, padding, saddle stitch, booklets etc.
* Print Management — Storage of files, internal control of stock.
* Delivery — By van or overnight couriers. Continue reading
Google has introduced Gmail voice and video chat, which lets you have free voice and video conversations right from within Gmail.
Many of us have already been using Gmail’s voicemail feature to send them to email ids (very useful), and this voice and video chat will make it even better.
Checkout these Google blog posts for more details:
With the worldwide economy looking a bit glum, it is expected that a record number of people will be try to head for various schools in the next 6 months, including one of the all time top b-schools: University of Chicago’s Graduate School of Business GSB.
But that school’s name is going to change.
The GSB announced on Nov 6th the receipt of a gift valued at $300 million from alumnus David Booth ’71. In appreciation, the university will rename the school to “The University of Chicago Booth School of Business.”
In an interview, Booth described the gift as “largely unrestricted.”
According to Chicago’s press release:
“The school plans to use the money for several new initiatives, including aggressively attracting and retaining star faculty. Other uses being considered include developing new faculty groups in academic areas not normally associated with business schools, expanding existing research centers, and launching ambitious programs to better leverage the school’s intellectual capital.
The gift may also be used to expand the school’s international presence beyond its existing campuses in London and Singapore.”
This also creates a new record for the largest gift to a b-school… breaking the previous record of $105 million given to Stanford GSB by Philip H. Knight in 2006.
DIY Accounting provides payroll software & finance accounting software, company formation UK, small business accounting software and tax accounting software that produces the self employed tax return, paye tax returns plus limited liability company registration. Go here: http://www.diyaccounting.co.uk
DIY Accounting UK offers Excel bookkeeping and accounting spreadsheets providing accounts systems for the UK small business owners that makes bookkeeping entries fast and easy.
- The self employed accounting packages are based upon a single entry bookkeeping accounting system producing automated P&L accounts and the tax return.
- The company accounts packages produce a balance sheet and corporation tax return based upon a double entry bookkeeping accounting system.
The Finance Expert Behind DIY Accounting
14 Kingsley Avenue
Newcastle upon Tyne
UK – NE3 5QN
- Good simple easy to use accounts software excellent back up. Graham, Liverpool
- Excellent, super fast service, highly recommend, great product. David, Bristol
- Fantastic Product – So easy to use. I am sure I will be using your services! Scratch, Bournemouth
- Very helpful man and an excellent program to have so get one NOW! Jan, Hertfordshire
- Excellent program, prompt delivery and will deal again for sure. 1st Class. Joy, Orpington
- Amazing value, speed and service, very professional product, highly recommend. Stuart, Wellingborough
MyOrbit team bought and used the software first-hand, and it works great. You have to put in about 30-60 min to read the user guide, and then you can fill each of the easy-to use work-sheets. Anyone can use it successfully. You can be ready to file your UK corporation tax within a day (depending on the number of business transactions you have to enter). Plus Terry offers wonderful support if you have any questions.
So if you are a UK business professional, or UK company director, you will find this software very useful. To get your copy of this very useful software, go here: http://www.diyaccounting.co.uk