Interested in internship with an innovative Event Technology company? If yes, here is a good opportunity!
Based in the greater Boston area, ePosterBoards LLC (www.eposterboards.com) is a privately-owned event technology service company that provides digital e-poster presentation solutions (i.e., large-format flat panel HD display screens and related equipment) along with webhosting and eVoting, as a rental service for biomedical, scientific, educational and other meetings and conventions in the United States.
You will be part of a small team, working with real requirements to bring real solutions to market. Build your resume and put your education to work in a dynamic environment. You will have a direct and immediate impact on our business and operations.
EVENT APPLICATIONS DEVELOPMENT RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work with the Business Manager to update and further enhance the ePosterBoards proprietary webhosting and eVoting software applications.
• Assist with the facilitation of the eVoting and Webhosting systems on-site at events and work with the clients & end-users to optimize the functionality of the systems.
• Work with the Senior Management team to create and implement service improvement software projects pertaining to the on-site event management system, mobile apps, eposter on-line upload site and more.
• Assist with the creation and implementation of policies and processes for using the event applications systems.
• Test out new software, create appropriate documentation and generate status reports for the Senior Management team.
The ideal candidate will:
-Love to solve real problems.
-Be excited to use the latest tools and techniques.
-Want to try out new ideas, while making meaningful contributions towards a greater goal.
-Node.js / Express
-Angular.js (or a similar modern front end framework, such as React)
-Amazon S3 services and Git experience is a plus.
-MEAN STACK experience required
Compensation: $18-20 per hour, based on experience
Employment type: Part-time, Internship
Location: Charlestown, Boston, MA
Please send a resume, a short note about yourself, and links to any relevant projects that you can demonstrate.