The client is a well-known Technology company, who over the past 12 months has become a global leader in their sector. Having delivered record profit margins, as well as being one of the most strategically innovative businesses in their sector, they have expanded out into North America and Asia-Pacific geographies. With a commitment to expand in certain areas of the business, our client has decided to strengthen their already structured Strategy function. This role will initially support the Head of Group Strategy.
The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of experience, ideally with an Investment Banking M&A team or a Strategy Consulting group. Previous exposure to the Technology, Business Services or Consumer sectors will be an advantage but not a mandatory requirement. It is however essential for candidates to have a good analytical understanding and an eagerness to engage in operational strategy projects / technical analysis.
- Drive and implement the annual business plan
- Perform competitor and market analysis
- Develop growth and acquisition strategies
- Very strong analytical skills and the ability to apply them in practical decision-making
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to operate autonomously
- Strong Excel modelling, PowerPoint and database skills are essential.
If you are interested and feel that you match the criteria, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org