Suzlon Energy Ltd (Suzlon) is a world leader in wind power. The key manufacturing plants are in India at Daman, Pondicherry, Bhuj, Chhadvel (Dhule) and Vadodara. Suzlon operates in India, Europe, USA and China. Its subsidiaries include:
- SE Forge Limited – for forging and foundry
- Suzlon Wind International Limited – for manufacturing wind turbine generators WTGs
- Suzlon Rotor International Limited – for manufacturing rotor blades.
- Suzlon Towers International Limited -for manufacturing tubular towers.
- Other operations include sale/sub-lease of land, infrastructure development income and power generation income.
Suzlon has been growing both organically and through selective acquisitions in key markets. During FY 2006, AE-Rotor Holding B.V., a wholly owned subsidiary of Suzlon Company acquired Eve Holding NV.
2. PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Integrated wind energy equipment and systems, including manufacturing, designing, developing and selling of wind turbine generators (WTGs) and gear box.
3. KEY PEOPLE
Tulsi Tanti: Chairman of the Board, Managing Director (featured here)
Girish Tanti: Director, International Business Development and Human Resources
4. TESTIMONIALS / REVIEWS
“For so many years, Indian companies have loved the colour green, but only when it meant the US dollar! But Suzlon is one rare Indian company, which saw the potential of ‘green’, as in environmental friendly businesses, well ahead of time, ventured into wind energy and went on an expansion spree with success.” – by Vipin Agnihotri
5. CONTACT INFO
Suzlon Energy Ltd
5th Floor, Godrej Millennium Building
9, Koregaon Park Road, Pune – 411 001
Phone: +91 20 56 02 20 00
Fax: +91 20 56 02 21 00