Role: Java Full Stack Developer, reporting to the VP of Engineering.
You’ll be expected to jump into our technology stack and start shipping code immediately, making an impact on the direction of the product, team, and company. This role requires working closely with stakeholders, including the CEO and management team, to support our company vision and product roadmap. You will be contributing to the entire technology stack, from back-end services to single-page web applications.
The problems you will help solve include:
• Improving the performance of web pages
• Enhancing the stability and scalability of the system
• Securing sensitive information in a client side application
• Caching of highly dynamic data
• Ability to architect, develop, and maintain large-scale distributed systems
• Excellent coding and Linux skills
• Experience with JVM technologies and Java; Scala is a plus
• Knowledge of cloud computing services, such as AWS
• Familiarity with building robust APIs
• Working knowledge of Spring and Hibernate preferred
We are located on the cutting edge of Boston’s Innovation District in South Boston. Walking distance to Castle Island, team members enjoy walks and jogs on the beach, free parking, and a monthly Uber allowance for downtown runs.
We have our eye on a big prize and are working hard to get it – fresh snacks, kegerator and unlimited vacation keep the team energized.
Prospective employees will be offered a combination of salary, equity and healthcare benefits that are competitive with market rates.
Employment type: full-time